Below is a list of the Financial Professionals that we work with:
When interviewing a financial professional, you should ask the following questions to help determine if the relationship is a good fit:
· What is your investment philosophy? There are many different investment philosophies. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. A good financial professional should be able to easily explain their philosophy in a way that you can understand.
· What products do you offer? Financial products include: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, REITs, cash value life insurance and many others. Your financial professional should be able to explain to you the various benefits and risks of each investment type.
· What learning opportunities do you offer? Financial investing is a dynamic activity. Your investments needs change frequently because of age, family structure, investment needs and other significant life events. Your financial professional should be able to meet with you often to assess those changes and also to be a financial teacher so you understand how these changes affect your investments.
· What is your company structure? The company structure of your financial professional can range from a one person company to a large multi-person company. Smaller companies will usually have a broad knowledge of insurance products while agents at larger companies may specialize in individual types.
· What is your commission structure? Most financial professional are paid either by commission based on the products they sell sold or they charge an asset maintenance fees based on the value of your portfolio.
You may have additional questions based on your specific needs. We recommend interviewing several financial professionals to find one that will best serve your needs.